Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation
  1. Some of the things I like about this class is that we always do the same rutine Every day and get everything done on time. I also like how I get to learn new things and we're respectful to one another. I like doing blogs about things that are important and that benifit to my future but most of all I like doing FREE LANDSCAPES, because I write what i want and what i'm  feeling or going through. 
  2. The things that I do not like about this class is that I get so sleepy.
  3. A recommendation for improving this class is to finish your work becuase this classs is so easy and also be respectful.
  4. The highlight that I have for this class is that im respectful I finish my work and that I always have an A as a grade.
  5. I did do my best in this class because I did all my work follow the rules, but most of all I learned.
  6. In my life planning goals I am reading and writing all my goals becuase I want to accomplish all my goals.
  7. I am commited to being a CTR person because I not only want to do the best for me but for others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment